Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Anthropomorphism

My friend, Tucker, and I were out running around and doing other wolf things one day. During out trek through the vast forest we call home, we spoted a herd of dear. We had been goofing off all day so we worked up quite an appetite. I decided to approach the herd from the right side while Tucker took the left. Right before I pounced on the herd, I heard a lot of superflouos noise coming from Tucker's side and the herd trampled off before I could sink my teeth into one. Angered, I stomped over to Tucker, and what I saw will forever be etched into my memory. Tucker, the fool, had fallen into a sink hole and couldn't get out. He was covered in mud from tail to head and had the funniest look on his face. I laughed so hard and long that the sun was setting by the time I got Tucker out. We headed back to the pack and shared the story of our adventure that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment